Ever received a document that you had to print, sign, date, scan and send back? That's the exact problem that we solve with our new app, Genius Sign.
- Create and save new signatures, either by drawing or scanning them
- Insert text and date, change their format, color, style or size
- Repeat a signature on every pages of a document with Auto Repeat
- Navigate quickly through the document and position precisely your annotations
- Quickly locate the signature fields in your documents with our Sign Here feature
- Import your document from Genius Scan, the gallery, any cloud service or take a picture of it
- Export it by email, with Genius Fax, to your printer, your FTP, or your favorite cloud service (we support them all: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneNote, OneDrive, Sugarsync, Evernote...)
- See how many signatures you added to a document
- Protect Genius Sign with Touch ID (or with a passcode)
- Fully compatible with iPhone and iPad
To celebrate the launch, Genius Sign is only 99¢.
Tired of carrying around a bulky wallet stuffed with cards and receipts? You should be, as according to research performed by Stuart McGill, wallets can be a...
Summer is just around the corner, and whether you’re planning a vacation or a business trip, managing physical documents can be challenging. From passports t...
Scanning apps are useful for digitizing, organizing, and preserving important documents. But not all documents are identical, and not everyone uses Genius Sc...
Although the use of fax machines has decreased with the rise of digital communication technologies, faxes remain a popular method of transmitting sensitive i...