Ever received a document that you had to print, sign, date, scan and send back? That's the exact problem that we solve with our new app, Genius Sign.
- Create and save new signatures, either by drawing or scanning them
- Insert text and date, change their format, color, style or size
- Repeat a signature on every pages of a document with Auto Repeat
- Navigate quickly through the document and position precisely your annotations
- Quickly locate the signature fields in your documents with our Sign Here feature
- Import your document from Genius Scan, the gallery, any cloud service or take a picture of it
- Export it by email, with Genius Fax, to your printer, your FTP, or your favorite cloud service (we support them all: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneNote, OneDrive, Sugarsync, Evernote...)
- See how many signatures you added to a document
- Protect Genius Sign with Touch ID (or with a passcode)
- Fully compatible with iPhone and iPad
To celebrate the launch, Genius Sign is only 99¢.
Genius Scan is like a document scanner in your pocket. As you’re back to school, whether in person or remotely, drop Genius Scan in your schoolbag to make yo...
According to the New York Times, teaching during the pandemic is a challenge that many teachers never faced. The newspaper presents Sarah Gross, a high schoo...
2020 was the tenth anniversary of Genius Scan’s creation. We had planned to throw a party, but the pandemic decided otherwise. Luckily, we’ve been able to fo...
The Holiday Season is a time of gathering. This year makes it difficult or unreasonable for families to reunite, so you might not have the opportunity to all...