- Improves image enhancement: it's now faster and better for black and white documents
- We added a German translation for all our German users
- A bunch of users complained that they were hitting the "back" button while trying to select the corner of the frame. Actually, it was possible to click anywhere in the frame to resize it, but it was not obvious. There is now a grid to make it easier to spot.
- If you are an iPhone 4 user, you now have a nicer icon for your high resolution screen
- A crash when copying a page to the same document
- An incorrect PDF mimetype in email attachements preventing them from being opened by some email clients
- The frame detection was not working on some iPhones
We have officially joined the 1% for the Planet movement.
Genius Scan has always supported the major world languages, but we decide to take a step further: Genius Scan 5.2.1 localizes the interface for nine addition...
With Genius Scan 5.2, we wanted to make the scanning experience even better. We focused on the feature that was most requested by our users: text recognition...
“But… now that you’ve created Genius Scan, what are you working on?”, friends keep asking us. Well, Genius Scan is never done. We have been working on it for...