- Improves image enhancement: it's now faster and better for black and white documents
- We added a German translation for all our German users
- A bunch of users complained that they were hitting the "back" button while trying to select the corner of the frame. Actually, it was possible to click anywhere in the frame to resize it, but it was not obvious. There is now a grid to make it easier to spot.
- If you are an iPhone 4 user, you now have a nicer icon for your high resolution screen
- A crash when copying a page to the same document
- An incorrect PDF mimetype in email attachements preventing them from being opened by some email clients
- The frame detection was not working on some iPhones
“But… now that you’ve created Genius Scan, what are you working on?”, friends keep asking us. Well, Genius Scan is never done. We have been working on it for...
Genius Scan lets you scan documents with your smartphone and archive them as PDF. Part of archiving them means naming your documents to be able to refer to t...