Genius Scan's integration with Box is one of our favorites. It enables small businesses to scan and store paper documents directly in their Box account. Once there, they can be archived for later use or shared within the company with precise privacy controls.
Having a scanner at hand, particularly when in the field, is not very common. Being able to quickly scan documents into Box can be useful in a lot of scenarios:
- Collecting student forms at the beginning of a program
- Small aircraft companies documenting pilot certificates, medicals or any expenses such as fuel. Relying on airport copiers to do so can be time consuming but scanning with Genius Scan and sending to Box is quick.
- Insurance agents sending customers forms filled out and signed directly to the headquarters
- Nurses quickly sending prescriptions and documents between hospital departments
- Teachers digitizing students homeworks and storing them in the cloud for later grading
- Construction workers and architect snapping pictures of maps and blueprints for later reference
|Scan a paper document|
|Save the pages in a PDF file if needed|
|Rename and chose the folder as needed|
|Export in the background, get notified when it's successful|
|Your file is on Box, you can share it, comment on it etc.|
Box integration is available in Genius Scan+ for iOS and Android.
Tired of carrying around a bulky wallet stuffed with cards and receipts? You should be, as according to research performed by Stuart McGill, wallets can be a...
Summer is just around the corner, and whether you’re planning a vacation or a business trip, managing physical documents can be challenging. From passports t...
Scanning apps are useful for digitizing, organizing, and preserving important documents. But not all documents are identical, and not everyone uses Genius Sc...
Although the use of fax machines has decreased with the rise of digital communication technologies, faxes remain a popular method of transmitting sensitive i...