Genius Scan's integration with Box is one of our favorites. It enables small businesses to scan and store paper documents directly in their Box account. Once there, they can be archived for later use or shared within the company with precise privacy controls.
Having a scanner at hand, particularly when in the field, is not very common. Being able to quickly scan documents into Box can be useful in a lot of scenarios:
- Collecting student forms at the beginning of a program
- Small aircraft companies documenting pilot certificates, medicals or any expenses such as fuel. Relying on airport copiers to do so can be time consuming but scanning with Genius Scan and sending to Box is quick.
- Insurance agents sending customers forms filled out and signed directly to the headquarters
- Nurses quickly sending prescriptions and documents between hospital departments
- Teachers digitizing students homeworks and storing them in the cloud for later grading
- Construction workers and architect snapping pictures of maps and blueprints for later reference
|Scan a paper document|
|Save the pages in a PDF file if needed|
|Rename and chose the folder as needed|
|Export in the background, get notified when it's successful|
|Your file is on Box, you can share it, comment on it etc.|
Box integration is available in Genius Scan+ for iOS and Android.
We have officially joined the 1% for the Planet movement.
Genius Scan has always supported the major world languages, but we decide to take a step further: Genius Scan 5.2.1 localizes the interface for nine addition...
With Genius Scan 5.2, we wanted to make the scanning experience even better. We focused on the feature that was most requested by our users: text recognition...
“But… now that you’ve created Genius Scan, what are you working on?”, friends keep asking us. Well, Genius Scan is never done. We have been working on it for...