Genius Scan's integration with Box is one of our favorites. It enables small businesses to scan and store paper documents directly in their Box account. Once there, they can be archived for later use or shared within the company with precise privacy controls.
Having a scanner at hand, particularly when in the field, is not very common. Being able to quickly scan documents into Box can be useful in a lot of scenarios:
- Collecting student forms at the beginning of a program
- Small aircraft companies documenting pilot certificates, medicals or any expenses such as fuel. Relying on airport copiers to do so can be time consuming but scanning with Genius Scan and sending to Box is quick.
- Insurance agents sending customers forms filled out and signed directly to the headquarters
- Nurses quickly sending prescriptions and documents between hospital departments
- Teachers digitizing students homeworks and storing them in the cloud for later grading
- Construction workers and architect snapping pictures of maps and blueprints for later reference
|Scan a paper document|
|Save the pages in a PDF file if needed|
|Rename and chose the folder as needed|
|Export in the background, get notified when it's successful|
|Your file is on Box, you can share it, comment on it etc.|
Box integration is available in Genius Scan+ for iOS and Android.
Genius Scan is like a document scanner in your pocket. As you’re back to school, whether in person or remotely, drop Genius Scan in your schoolbag to make yo...
According to the New York Times, teaching during the pandemic is a challenge that many teachers never faced. The newspaper presents Sarah Gross, a high schoo...
2020 was the tenth anniversary of Genius Scan’s creation. We had planned to throw a party, but the pandemic decided otherwise. Luckily, we’ve been able to fo...
The Holiday Season is a time of gathering. This year makes it difficult or unreasonable for families to reunite, so you might not have the opportunity to all...