Genius Scan 3.0.3
- Fix issues with accessibility of camera button. Please let us know if you encounter other accessibility issues, we try to make sure Genius Scan is accessible for everyone.
- Improved in-app help. This lets us update the help in real time based on user support so that users get answer to their questions as quickly as possible.
- The Evernote plugin now uses OAuth. It's a more secure way to log you in and make sure your credentials are safe.
- Scan are automatically rotated based on the device orientation. If you hold your phone sideways, we will make sure the photo is rotated, even if your device is locked.
- The generated scan PDF and JPEG files will be named according to the format 2012-03-13 12:13:14 for easier sorting of files.
We also fixed some other minor issues:
- An issue with Facebook login
- A bug potentially leaving large temporary files if there was a crash
We Had a Teenage Intern For a Week
In February, we had the pleasure of welcoming a ninth-grade (14 year-old) intern at our company in Paris. In France, this is a time when young students are g...
The Benefits Of Text Recognition in Genius Scan
Genius Scan’s Text Recognition feature is built on Optical Character Recognition (OCR) and can help you save time.When your phone’s camera takes a photo, the...
Discover Under The Pole, underwater exploration NGO
As part of our 1% for the Planet involvement, we support several Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) that fight for the environment and try to help them rai...
Save Space on Genius Scan
Genius Scan is great for scanning tons of documents, but the curse of our mobile devices is to lack storage space. When device manufacturers make additional ...