Genius Scan 2.3.1 is now available on the Apple App Store for both Genius Scan and Genius Scan+. This is a minor update that fixes some annoyances that users reported. Thanks for everyone who helped us address these:
- By default, the first letter of the document titles is capitalized when you edit it.
- Sometimes the documents would stop appearing in the document list under low memory conditions and would require a restart of the app. This is now fixed.
- We fixed a memory leak that would crash the app after scanning and uploading multiple scans in a row
- We made the Evernote and Dropbox error message easier to understand.
- Documents don't show up as Untitled anymore when exported to iBooks.
Genius Scan and Genius Scan+ ($2.99) are available on the Apple App Store. Genius Scan+ contains all the features of Genius Scan and also allows exporting to AirPrint, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs. Please let us know in the comments, on Twitter @thegrizzlylabs or by email at email@example.com if you have any questions, comments, concerns or feedback!
We have officially joined the 1% for the Planet movement.
Genius Scan has always supported the major world languages, but we decide to take a step further: Genius Scan 5.2.1 localizes the interface for nine addition...
With Genius Scan 5.2, we wanted to make the scanning experience even better. We focused on the feature that was most requested by our users: text recognition...
“But… now that you’ve created Genius Scan, what are you working on?”, friends keep asking us. Well, Genius Scan is never done. We have been working on it for...