Genius Scan 2.3.1 is now available on the Apple App Store for both Genius Scan and Genius Scan+. This is a minor update that fixes some annoyances that users reported. Thanks for everyone who helped us address these:
- By default, the first letter of the document titles is capitalized when you edit it.
- Sometimes the documents would stop appearing in the document list under low memory conditions and would require a restart of the app. This is now fixed.
- We fixed a memory leak that would crash the app after scanning and uploading multiple scans in a row
- We made the Evernote and Dropbox error message easier to understand.
- Documents don't show up as Untitled anymore when exported to iBooks.
Genius Scan and Genius Scan+ ($2.99) are available on the Apple App Store. Genius Scan+ contains all the features of Genius Scan and also allows exporting to AirPrint, Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Docs. Please let us know in the comments, on Twitter @thegrizzlylabs or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions, comments, concerns or feedback!