- It is now possible again to take a photo using the volume button.
- While the majority of our users scan documents using the camera, some of you prefer to import documents from the library. We made the library faster to access by using a long tap on the camera button directly from the main screen.
- The flash settings are preserved between sessions.
- The autofocus was failing sometimes and this should now be fixed.
- The deletion of documents is now more visible using the "Edit" button at the top right of the main screen. As a consequence, the sort button has been moved next to the search field (the search field can be displayed by pulling the document list down).
- And a lot of UI tweaks and minor bug fixes!
Ever received a document that you had to print, sign, date, scan and send back? That's the exact problem that we solve with our new app, Genius Sign.
Mobility and speed was the goal we had in mind for our users when we first created Genius Scan for iOS: Fast algorithms, intuitive user interface and as litt...