- It is now possible again to take a photo using the volume button.
- While the majority of our users scan documents using the camera, some of you prefer to import documents from the library. We made the library faster to access by using a long tap on the camera button directly from the main screen.
- The flash settings are preserved between sessions.
- The autofocus was failing sometimes and this should now be fixed.
- The deletion of documents is now more visible using the "Edit" button at the top right of the main screen. As a consequence, the sort button has been moved next to the search field (the search field can be displayed by pulling the document list down).
- And a lot of UI tweaks and minor bug fixes!
Mobility and speed was the goal we had in mind for our users when we first created Genius Scan for iOS: Fast algorithms, intuitive user interface and as litt...
The new '+' buttonSeveral major changes in version 2.0 of Genius Scan for Android have made it easier to scan multi-page documents. The most important is the...