- It is now possible again to take a photo using the volume button.
- While the majority of our users scan documents using the camera, some of you prefer to import documents from the library. We made the library faster to access by using a long tap on the camera button directly from the main screen.
- The flash settings are preserved between sessions.
- The autofocus was failing sometimes and this should now be fixed.
- The deletion of documents is now more visible using the "Edit" button at the top right of the main screen. As a consequence, the sort button has been moved next to the search field (the search field can be displayed by pulling the document list down).
- And a lot of UI tweaks and minor bug fixes!
For a long time now, Genius Scan has supported Microsoft’s cloud services. We first introduced support for SkyDrive a long time ago. Microsoft then renamed S...
Yesterday, Google unveiled its plans for the next version of Android, which is called Android N (Nutella?) for now. Although we will still have to wait a few...
Did Santa bring you a shiny new smartphone for Christmas? Or do you just want to start off 2016 on the right foot? At The Grizzly Labs, we strive to develop ...