- Improves image enhancement: it's now faster and better for black and white documents
- We added a German translation for all our German users
- A bunch of users complained that they were hitting the "back" button while trying to select the corner of the frame. Actually, it was possible to click anywhere in the frame to resize it, but it was not obvious. There is now a grid to make it easier to spot.
- If you are an iPhone 4 user, you now have a nicer icon for your high resolution screen
We also fixed some bugs, especially:
- A crash when copying a page to the same document
- An incorrect PDF mimetype in email attachements preventing them from being opened by some email clients
- The frame detection was not working on some iPhones
Thanks for your support and especially to all of you who provided feedback!