Genius Scan turns your iPhone into a pocket scanner. Fast and streamlined, this iPhone application enables you to quickly scan documents on-the-go, send the scans by email or whole documents as PDF. Unlike other scanner applications, Genius Scan is lightning fast and user input is kept to its minimum.
Genius Scan features smart page detection, perspective correction and image post-processing.
- Page frame detection
- Perspective correction
- Scan post-processing
- Send scans as JPG
- Send multiple scans as PDF
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Here are what you might want to use Genius Scan for:
- At the university, to take whiteboards in picture
- On the road, to archive receipts
- To make a copy when you have no photocopier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
Genius Scan is available for download on the App Store.
For a long time now, Genius Scan has supported Microsoft’s cloud services. We first introduced support for SkyDrive a long time ago. Microsoft then renamed S...
Yesterday, Google unveiled its plans for the next version of Android, which is called Android N (Nutella?) for now. Although we will still have to wait a few...
Did Santa bring you a shiny new smartphone for Christmas? Or do you just want to start off 2016 on the right foot? At The Grizzly Labs, we strive to develop ...