Genius Scan turns your iPhone into a pocket scanner. Fast and streamlined, this iPhone application enables you to quickly scan documents on-the-go, send the scans by email or whole documents as PDF. Unlike other scanner applications, Genius Scan is lightning fast and user input is kept to its minimum.
Genius Scan features smart page detection, perspective correction and image post-processing.
- Page frame detection
- Perspective correction
- Scan post-processing
- Send scans as JPG
- Send multiple scans as PDF
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Here are what you might want to use Genius Scan for:
- At the university, to take whiteboards in picture
- On the road, to archive receipts
- To make a copy when you have no photocopier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
Genius Scan is available for download on the App Store.
Mobility and speed was the goal we had in mind for our users when we first created Genius Scan for iOS: Fast algorithms, intuitive user interface and as litt...
The new '+' buttonSeveral major changes in version 2.0 of Genius Scan for Android have made it easier to scan multi-page documents. The most important is the...
We told you this was a great week: After releasing a new update of Genius Scan for Android on Monday, we are releasing Genius Scan 3.8 for iOS today!Genius S...
We just launched Genius Scan 2.0 for Android! Over the past few weeks, we've worked to improve the scan flow, we've revamped the design while still keeping i...