Ever received a document that you had to print, sign, date, scan and send back? That's the exact problem that we solve with our new app, Genius Sign.
- Create and save new signatures, either by drawing or scanning them
- Insert text and date, change their format, color, style or size
- Repeat a signature on every pages of a document with Auto Repeat
- Navigate quickly through the document and position precisely your annotations
- Quickly locate the signature fields in your documents with our Sign Here feature
- Import your document from Genius Scan, the gallery, any cloud service or take a picture of it
- Export it by email, with Genius Fax, to your printer, your FTP, or your favorite cloud service (we support them all: Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneNote, OneDrive, Sugarsync, Evernote...)
- See how many signatures you added to a document
- Protect Genius Sign with Touch ID (or with a passcode)
- Fully compatible with iPhone and iPad
To celebrate the launch, Genius Sign is only 99¢.
Genius Scan has always supported the major world languages, but we decide to take a step further: Genius Scan 5.2.1 localizes the interface for nine addition...
With Genius Scan 5.2, we wanted to make the scanning experience even better. We focused on the feature that was most requested by our users: text recognition...
“But… now that you’ve created Genius Scan, what are you working on?”, friends keep asking us. Well, Genius Scan is never done. We have been working on it for...
Genius Scan lets you scan documents with your smartphone and archive them as PDF. Part of archiving them means naming your documents to be able to refer to t...