Friday, July 30, 2010
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
We are releasing today Genius Scan v1.0.2. This new version offers several bug fixes and improvements:
- Improves image enhancement: it's now faster and better for black and white documents
- We added a German translation for all our German users
- A bunch of users complained that they were hitting the "back" button while trying to select the corner of the frame. Actually, it was possible to click anywhere in the frame to resize it, but it was not obvious. There is now a grid to make it easier to spot.
- If you are an iPhone 4 user, you now have a nicer icon for your high resolution screen
We also fixed some bugs, especially:
- A crash when copying a page to the same document
- An incorrect PDF mimetype in email attachements preventing them from being opened by some email clients
- The frame detection was not working on some iPhones
Thanks for your support and especially to all of you who provided feedback!
Friday, July 2, 2010
We just released Genius Scan v1.0.1.
Given the tremendous success of Genius Scan, we decided to keep it free. Genius Scan will thus feature some iAds at the bottom of the document list. We want our user experience to be as good as possible, so this is the only place Ads will show up. We also believe that iAds are interesting and entertaining to use.
Version 1.0.1 also includes some bug fixes (the rotation of a document page was not saved in some cases), performance improvements and light cosmetic changes.
We would like to especially thank users who gave feedback. We hope that you will keep enjoying our tool and the next updates to come.